Our Property Team
Within the Align Property team, we have over 70 years accumulated experience in the property field. We aim to work alongside our clients to implement an effective asset management programme through adopting a long-term approach, and to optimise their property portfolio in line with service delivery requirements.
We are able to support our clients by delivering;
- Full strategic review of your portfolio
- Condition and compliance surveys
- Asset valuations for capital accounting purposes
- General valuation advice in respect of all property types delivered by RICS Registered Valuers
- Development appraisals, highest and best use studies and feasibility studies
- Leasing and disposable related advice
- General estate management, including rent reviews, lease renewals etc.
- Acquisition and property search services
- Compulsory purchase and compensation related advice
Our services are provided at both the strategic level and at a level gathering stock asset data to make informed decisions.
We welcome the opportunity to work with new clients to assist them in the smooth and efficient delivery of their property portfolios.
Please see below some details of our recent projects:
- Hambleton District Council Estate Management and feasibility related advice
- North Yorkshire County Council Feasibility advice on potential residential development sites. Having the integrated core team co-located allows me to plan and implement efficiently and responsively when required Roger Fairholme, NYCC Estates Manager.
- Richmond District Council
- Right to Buy valuations and condition surveys
- Selby District Council Valuation and feasibility advice in respect of retail and commercial units
- North York Moors National Park Lease renewals